- Hitting the target and missing the point- ScienceAlert – Australia- interesting Op/Ed about the difficulty in adhering to conservation targets
- Enforcing environmental laws- BusinessWorld Online- interesting editorial about environmental laws in the Phillippines
- Global Warming Caused Radical North Sea Change - Wired News- Wired
- North Carolina Sea Levels Rising Three Times Faster Than In Previous 500 Years, Study Finds- ScienceDaily.com
- Coral Triangle under threat- Daily Express
- Aquarium To Grow Coral From NW Islands- KITV.com- Colony To Anchor New Exhibit Of Marine Monument
- Lead poisoning threatens a vulnerable albatross population- UC Santa Cruz
- Dining out in an ocean of plastic: How foraging albatrosses put plastic on the menu- sciencecentric.com
- NOAA and Four States Form South Atlantic Ocean Alliance- Environment News Service
- Marine bill 'should be stronger'- BBC News- Environmental groups have called on all parties in the Scottish Parliament to strengthen the Marine Bill, which will be debated in Holyrood later.
- Annual Congressional appropriation deadline to be pushed to December 18- Examiner.com
- Remotely Operated Vehicles and Satellite Tags Aid Turtle Studies- PhysOrg.com- This marks the first time an ROV has been used to follow turtles in the wild to learn about their behavior and how they interact with their habitat.
- Science supports bluefin tuna trade ban- SeafoodSource.com