- Eye Problems Consign Boisterous Seal to Captivity- Wall Street Journal – Another article about KP2 and the latest status
- New framework for UK port development- Maritime Journal - Fareham,UK
- Pair trawling restrictions approved-Guernsey, U.K.-Channel Television- video interview with official from Guernsey Sea fisheries explaining the ban.
- EU Offers Plan To Protect Falling Swordfish Stocks- Planet Ark
- Bluefin tuna protection pushed- Boston Herald- How listing the Bluefin under CITES might affect U.S. fishermen.
- Fishing horror revealed as gillnet ban looks likely- New Zealand Herald - Huge deep-sea fishing nets which can be cut loose and left to keep catching fish as they float may be banished from South Pacific high seas.
- SEA to conduct expedition dedicated to measuring plastic marine debris in the North Atlantic Ocean- EurekAlert
Friday, November 13, 2009
News clips for Friday, November 13th
Posted by Rachel at Friday, November 13, 2009