- UN may curtail 400-year-old 'freedom of the seas'- Times Online – UK – includes quotes and video of MCBI’s Jeff Ardron.
- Op-Ed Contributor We Have a Real Emergency - New York Times- by Mikhail Gorbachev on climate change
- NOAA Approves Western and Central Pacific Bigeye Tuna Catch Limit – NOAA
- Pitch of Blue Whale Songs Is Declining Around the World, Scientists Discover - Science Daily (press release)- this may be good news.
- Abundance of a look-alike species clouds population status of a million dollar fish - R & D Magazine - Rockaway,NJ,USA- about White Marlin and Spearfish
- New climate change signal: oceans turning acidic - Christian Science Monitor- quotes Jeffrey Short of Oceana at the global climate change summit in Copenhagen.
- Before You Throw That Shrimp on the Barbie, a Few Words of Caution - Huffington Post (blog)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
News clips for Thursday, December 10, 2009
Posted by Rachel at Thursday, December 10, 2009