Wonder what Marine Conservation Institute is focusing on this year? We just posted our Conservation Priorities for 2015 to the home page of our main website. Please take a look and learn more about the focus areas listed below.
• Global Ocean Refuge System
• Science-Based Criteria for Global Ocean Refuges
• Partner Support for the Global Ocean Refuge System
• SeaStates Reports – Tracking Progress in Marine Conservation
• Hawaiian Monk Seal
• Deep Sea Coral Habitat Modeling
• Aleutian Islands Conservation
• Stopping Pirate Fishing
• Sustainable Seafood and Ocean Education
• Local Solutions to Ocean Acidification
We appreciate your support on all of these important projects and hope you will work closely with us on these in 2015. Our oceans need you now more than ever!